jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

letter

April 22,2014

Mr
Cnn News editor 
Atlanta , GA
U.S.A




Dear sir,

Do you remember the MH 370 flight of malassia airlines? Well, I am writing you this letter to let you know my point of view of that aircraft accident because I believe CNN was terrble un fair to the flight's capitán. As for as I know he was not quilty of this tragedy. By the way,CNN chanel said things that were not prove by the time the new was on T.V. So, this was completely cruel to his memory and his family.
 In fact, I used to be one of the national trasportation safety board researcher for 18 years and before that, I was a British Airways  commander so, I have the knowledge and the experience to affirm this probaly we have to wait what the black box brings to the investigation and the find repoert declares about this accident
 
Finally, the capitán and his crew has the night to be presurred innocent until proren quilty under law and your chanel. Should not forget it.

Sincerely,



Franco Bertinelli

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario