miércoles, 3 de septiembre de 2014

I wrote a letter about Third Culture Kids. It was written with a informal tone and hope to address a friend and other people he knows.  In my letter I tried to use an informal but respectful language . I also tried to use a good level of vocabulary and with the best words I know. I hope I riched my purpose of making the friend I sent this letter to understand the importance of being a Third Culture Kid and how much their lifes will have more opportunities because of the way they live.
I chose to do this letter because I felt that in this way I could make my friend get interested in this kind of experience and how some people because of their parents works become adults with many chances other kids will not have. I wish my friend could tell other adults he knows  about this letter because if adults do things maybe some day they will be more Third Culture Kids in the world. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario