martes, 5 de noviembre de 2013

My opinion

My opinion


I  think everyone knows what is best for its own body .Rest of people have no right to say or think about the others because they have or have not a tattoo or piercing.
People who have a tattoo or piercing are so good or bad as anyone else. Marks or objects can not tell what is inside of a person.
As we learned in our English class, marks may reflect  an individual’ s social status, a way of protection, political or religious symbols, all of those reasons can be very important in people’s life .In many cases, people have romantic reasons to have a mark or a piercing  and I believe these meanings are very important, so I totally agree with that.
Although tattooing is simply a trendy statement for many, others choose these marks and piercings as a way of honoring something or someone which I think is a great respectable way to show it and because they don’t hurt anyone, I go for it ¡
What’s more, I wouldn’t wear a piercing or mark my body with a tattoo, but I think that the first expression of freedom and respect is to accept others as they are and not the way we want they to be. Beside, how can we know someone  just because the way they look like?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario