jueves, 28 de noviembre de 2013

U





   I have learnt  in class: vocabulary, information, examples, than gave me arguments to support my opinión. But I also learnt I can investigate more to make up my mind and have a better critical thinking.






http://m.florala.net/mobile/life/article_4b42e224-5da8-11e1-ac93-001a4bcf6878.html


http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-6-128111-Effects-of-cartoons-on-children%E2%80%99s-psychology-&-behaviour-patterns


In my opinión old cartoons were less harmful in violence than present cartoons.

Now and then, parents  and children need to be selective and have a critical point of view from tv programs . Some are good and some aré Bad, as always

But, because life was much simpler, old cartoons made people laugh out of absurd situations and frequent human mistake. Now cartoons try to show us super human being in false situations full of violince.


People need to be selective from T.V. programs
Old cartoons were more harmless because, they were based on human mistakes.
Old cartoons were like old T.V. and old society: simpler. Much more natural, now are more fake.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario