lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2014

Diery entrey

4 novmber, 2014

dear diery,

                I wake up 8º o'clock, in the moring. I disagree with steorid use in sport, because it is a not natural for use in the sport for example phisculture players use steroide to produce many possitive effects in the come, but not natural and ones of causes is effects secundary. Are the example is: in rugby because allmost are see any, but in my opinion it is a bad opicion because people can play this sport are not a natural person, and in football it is camon loss to see players this steroide, however minioritry use this sustanges. In my opinion it can not be the best opicion camsences steroide because  sport is a good activity and steroide is a not natural from to potecial this activity is not natural

Finally, I eat a good breakfast and natural sustange, I wait for another day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario