jueves, 25 de junio de 2015

cape town

In this picture is located in south africa.
Firrst in background i see a derty street and six boys setting down in the green grass. In the bottom left corner I see sun a black boy in the street.
Second, in the top left and right top coner is the blue sky. On the rigtht side I see few men working in the buliding.
Thierd, in the middle I see a poor bulding and poor conditions, this bulding has levels.
For IB topic “cultural diversty" this culture discrimitade white people, then black people dicrimited white people is a normal situtions.
The place is located in south africa this is special for many thigs but the most importans is the apheteid this situtions bad expericence for south africas, because, white people discrimeted black people.
Finally, I have not been to similiar places in my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario